Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Everything seems so normal to me

Nothing much has changed in the last few days, but I guess stuff is still kinda crazy.

We are finishing up classes, even though they never really started. Today I had a test scheduled at 4:00 so I went to the room. At four, I called the teacher (which is already really weird) and he said, of course, that he forgot, could we please reschedule. Oy.

we are planning to cook a very ghetto, but legit Thanksgiving dinner at our program coordinator's house on Saturday. I am making chickens, since you can't really find turkeys in this country. It should be funny.

Miss you all.

Also, CONGRATS to Mike on landing an amazing new job.

Amani,

Rachel

1 comment:

Nessa Jones said...

So, the quarter is officially over and I'm officially over you being away. I am counting down the days sweet heart until I can give you the biggest hug ever!!! I just read over your entire blog from start and finish and I cant wait to spend hours talking. I don't know if you heard about you housing yet but you are living in EV for winter quarter and then have to moved for spring. They are having a massive housing crunch but more about that later. I love you so much and I miss you every day. Sending hugs kisses and snuggles.