Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Internet

Hey All,

I am just writing to say that I am alive and well, just haven't had much internet or electricity for the past few days. My friend Dan from Stanford is here from Arusha area and I got to see Annalise too. Lots of fun. We are working on getting internet again so I will hopefully write more soon. In the mean time, I can text you if you want, its not too spendy.

I am in the "computer center" now so I will try to come back to keep updating if we dont get more internet.

Love and miss,

RQ

1 comment:

Amanda Gelender said...

Hey babe!! I miss you SO SO MUCH!!! I think about you all the time. I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. I am sitting here with my positively adorable bunny Emma Goldman and we are sending you much love. Take care and I hope to talk to you soon!

XOXOXO
Amanda